Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Preperation

Well, I have made it. I haven't been hit by a bus. No one hit me in the mouth knocking my teeth out. No accidental Candy Corn incident.

The Braces come off tomorrow and I am preparing. I am still afraid I will get there and there will be SOME reason they can't come off. Like I screwed up. Or a tsunami hits. But I have prepared.

Foodstuffs that I am excited about have been purchased:



The paper chain is down to a single lonely link:


And I am going to burn my rubber bands:


Well maybe I won't burn them. Then my apartment will smell like burned rubber. But I will Throw them away with VENGEANCE!!!

Is it obvious that I am excited? In truth, I am actually throwing a party on Thursday. Why? Because I am a 26 year old getting their braces off, and I can.

2 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your beautiful new smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?