Friday, May 27, 2011

The Sadness Sets In

As I prepare for arrival into the world of post apocalyptic teeth, I have become aware of a very important fact:

THE BLOG IS COMING TO AN END.


Of course it is. I mean, what shall I write about, the use of retainers? How I left them at a restaurant? Or perhaps I'll talk about how EMBARRASSING it is when everyone says, "Wow you have such a GORGEOUS smile."
(The last statement is less oh look how great I look and more about giving myself confidence. I am slightly concerned that things won't look awesome when the braces come off, and then I will be mad at the money and time that I can't get back. P.s. Do you know I could have bought a pretty decent used vehicle with the amount of money that is in my mouth. Seriously, not that I don't love my 10 year old Cavalier with the dents on the passenger side and the shake it gets when I go over 65mph, but I'm just sayin. So my teeth better look like a slightly used car with less than 50,000 miles or I am gonna BREAK SOMETHING. Whoa this is a long tangent, all inside a parenthesis).

A new blog could be exciting, I just have no thoughts on the topic. I refuse to blog about "my life." My life is not that interesting. Sure it has its moments, I live in a big city and see some hilarious things, but for the most part, don't we as people spend 50-80% of our time working or trying to get work? BO-RING. I love being an actor. Love - LOVE it. But the last thing anyone should want to read about is the audition I went on today and how I was awesome/ sucked it up/ fell on my face/ accidentally spit on my scene partner/ the casting director was a guest at my restaurant the night before.

Food blogs have been done, and by people who know more than I. Same goes with "Being Green." Hmmmmm..... Maybe I should run a marathon or something?

If you have any thoughts (Mom, and Caitlyn, I think you are the only two that still read this) lemme know.

Perhaps I should blog about the crazy hoarder who lives below me in my apartment building?


2 comments:

  1. I think it should be about adventures you have with me. Or about all the things that you can do with yarn. OR perhaps it should be a blog about all the things customers should know before eating in a restaurant. Or maybe you should have your nerd character have a blog....

    ReplyDelete
  2. RE: "the shake it gets when I go over 65mph" -- Now that you live in LA I'm guessing it should be a very rare occasion indeed when you make it all the way up to 65mph.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?