Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Delay? I Laugh in the Face of Delay

Two weeks ago the doc had me all freaked that my teeth were having a huge delay because of a bite and midline issue. Well what do I say to that now? Mwah HA HA HA HA.

I discovered in the last couple days that my midline was still off, but in a weird way. Because it was off in the opposite direction. For those who don't know, the midline is the center line between your two front teeth. The hope is that the center line on the top will match up with the center line on the bottom. Well, this entire time My top line was shifted to the left, but YESTERDAY it was shifted to the right!!! So I didn't wear my bands to bed last night and when I woke up, my midline was PERFECT! OMG SO EXCITING!!

So I called the office today, because although my next appointment is on Tuesday, I didn't want to stop wearing the bands and have yet again ANOTHER delay. They said its ok if it over corrects a little but I should now only wear those bands at night.

HOO RA!!!

Yes that is hoo ra like the marines hoo ra that they probably yell after a gun fight. Hoo Ra!

Why else am I so excited? When I bite down, all the teeth hit at the same time! Its like magic!! Its too late now, my hopes are up and I plan to get these FREAKS OF NATURE off my teeth by March 16th. I am determined, it will be done. And when it does I will yell Hoo Ra off of the Hollywood Hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?