Saturday, February 26, 2011

Nightmares

I know I promised to write a new blog every week, but that was also when I thought my braces were going to come off by March 16th. Oh, did I just spoil the ending to this post?

So after my trip home I stopped by the ortho because I had a tooth going waaaaay out of line. Turns out this was because its tie had somehow come off, so it was a good thing I went.

UNTIL, I heard the words, "hmmmm there seems to be something off with your bite. Let me get the doctor."

Now I don't really know the details because they were vague and I honestly I'm not exactly sure they understand why, but my bite is off on one side. My question was obviously," Is this going to cause a delay?" The answer, "OF COURSE."

When are they coming off? NO IDEA.

I am losing hope. But I am not losing my imagination. Last night I had a horrible dream, where they took my braces off and immediately my teeth started shifting into a horrible configuration, way worse than ever before I got braces, and the only way to make them stop moving... was to put them back on. It was quite a nightmare.


It's clearly time for them to come off. Obviously. I mean, I worked at a doctor's office part-time, so I know about these kinds of things.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chelsea! How are your teeth now? Your dream was a bit horrifying, but I'm sure you're just stressed out with your braces. Like what they say, "it's all in the mind." Hehe! Hope you're doing good now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I can totally relate to your frustration. It's never fun to hear that there's a delay in getting braces removed, especially when you've been counting down the days. And your nightmare sounds like it would give anyone the chills! Hope you get some answers soon and that everything works out in the end. Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?