Thursday, August 5, 2010

For those who missed my anecdotes...

Apologies. Apologies. Unbeknownst to me, my blog writer went on vacation without telling me. How Rude. What? You don't think I write this stuff do you? Please. I am busy and important. I am a blossoming Hollywood starlet. I attend parties all night and sleep all day. I do NOT sit on my balcony on a borrowed folding chair, eating cold pizza, and writing this blog. But if I DID, this is what I would have to say:

SO many changes here in the braces world. First, let me note that I am closing in on the 5 month mark which is kind of the half way mark based on my first orthodontist's positive range of 10-12 months, if I only went 10. So in honor of this not so half way, half way mark, I made a photo montage. Of course I did.

(They are numbered in order. 4 was taken yesterday. aren't they GORGEOUS???)

Also I turned 26. I had my official cross over to late twenties. With braces. HOT. But since I know very few people in LA, only 5 people attended, and one of them was my boyfriend Stephan. So I think maybe it didn't count? Like 10 or more people have to witness your birthday or it never happened? Something to think about. Although after 35 everyone might start hiding in closets on their birthday.

I GOT AN APARTMENT!!! Ugh, seriously what a feat. No more gypsy life for me. I have hit my moving limit. Plus of not having an address on your birthday? I have been receiving belated birthday gifts in my new home! Yay! I must say, the braces were an interesting part of apartment hunting. The landlords were either like "Oh my gosh you are so cute. I hope you like this apt." And some were immediately like "How old are you???" Like I wouldn't be able to pay Rent! Like I wouldn't get a job or something!!!

On that note I have yet to find a job. My unpaid internship is completely underway, which means I will be able to pay for air an water. Don't get me wrong, they are totally important items. But I guess I was always after the glamorous life...

4 comments:

  1. So if you hid in a closet you would eventually have to come out? So what your saying is, everyone turns gay after 35?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose the nice thing about braces is they subtract years from your life. Everyone thinks you are younger than you really are...hmm...maybe I should get braces (again? for the third time?) and people will think that I'm 16 instead of 30.

    Your teeth look great - I can really see a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alison! Although I don't think there is any reason to get them on again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?