Thursday, May 20, 2010

Coming upon the moment of truth

So much has been going on with my move I have not had much "blogging time." But trust me, next week when I am staying at my family's house in Bay City, I will definitely have some time.... possibly too much...

I have about 4 days left. Sunday I start the drive with my parents and I am hoping we do it all in one day. My preparations for moving and my attempts to say goodbye have been productive, yet more difficult than one might expect.

BUT, My oldest sister Abbe came to the rescue and helped me pack AND we had some fun. This shot is me standing in the rain to get tickets to see HAIR, my last Broadway show while I live here. It was EXCELLENT. Very fulfilling.

Tomorrow is the big day. Last Ortho appointment in NYC. I will say goodbye to Dr. Vaysman, and HOPEFULLY say goodbye to the crazy bite rim stopping me from eating like a normal human being. Fingers crossed, but not holding my breath. I'll let you know how i goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?