Thursday, March 4, 2010

I Feel Like a Model...





Yesterday I went in to the orthodontist and they took my pictures for like 20 minutes!

I kept asking the tech, "So are you looking for pouty kitten or intense lioness." And she was like "I'm looking for mouth wide open." She tried to do my profile shot to the left and I was like, nuh uh, you know my good side is the right side. She agreed and reshot me. I think I got a few good stills for my B-reel. Especially the ones where we jammed plastic pieces into my mouth and she pulled as hard as she could until the skin felt like it would rip at any moment. I almost feel like I understand how forceps work now.

All in all, it really wasn't that bad. The molds have really upgraded compared to the horror stories I have been hearing. It tasted like bubble gum. For $300 you too can have intimate photos of your dental crevices.

These are some of my sweet shots. I'm still looking for representation if any agents are reading this... I mean if ANYONE is reading this.

4 comments:

  1. bubble gum? i don't know about that. maybe gum you've been chewing for 3 hours.

    are you still on your folks' insurance or are you paying out of pocket for all this?

    xoxo ah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear it tasted really good like bubblicious. I just lost my insurance 2 months ago, but the upside is that it only paid for braces before the age of 19. So it wouldn't have mattered anyway. So yes, I am going broke to be embarrassed for the next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember getting molds done when I got braces. Tasted like flavorless mashed potatoes. Bleh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?