Thursday, March 11, 2010

As I Lay Here In My Snuggie...

a few thoughts cross my mind. The braces go on in 5 days and the move is now almost totally set for July. I should be eating a bunch of things that I won't be able to in the future, but I am not totally sure what they are. Popcorn? Candy?

Also I see this as being similar to getting your teeth wired shut so I intend to be on a semi liquid diet for a while. It's a great time for me to start working on "Hollywood Thin." I mean the first goal is "Thin." Then I move on to "Hollywood Thin." ( I hope you can hear the sarcasm. Anyone who really know me knows I have a problem with potatoes ( but seriously)).

I also keep thinking about how to be an actor with a brace face. I am going to work all the angles, and decided it is probably time to learn to be funny. Nobody on Gossip Girl has braces, natural hair color, or real tans. I'm 0 for 3 so funny it is. I have decided to take out an add for myself, so instead of going to auditions that aren't looking for me, I can help the dental enthusiasts find what they want. You know, "you can lead a horse to water..." Wait maybe not that one. "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth." ? Whatever.

"Comedic actress for hire. Brunette, ivory skin, and decorative facial pieces. Height: 5'8", Weight: more than 100 lbs but less than 150 lbs, Age range: 13-19. Has driver's license. Would be a great fit on shows like Ugly Betty, Secret Life of An American Teenager, and Family Guy. Willing to dye hair, spray tan, and bind chest with an Ace bandage. Special Skills: has already gone through puberty, ice carving, and old enough to enter a bar. Contact for more details: chelseaiswearicanplay13oconnor@gmail.com."



Yes, my snuggie is leopard print.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the braces going on, and seriously, out here in La La Land the braces may ACTUALLY be a good thing. It's a niche, certainly. :)

    Eat an apple whole! That was the first thing I wanted to do when I got my braces off - to bite into a whole apple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin, an apple it is! And thanks for the encouragement, I am going to try! I hope I see you when I get there!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?