Sunday, February 28, 2010

California LOVES braces!

I have decided that the state of California including Los Angeles LOVES Braces. How have I come to that conclusion? Well, I'll tell you.

First of all, let me switch into my soon to be vernacular:

Californians totes love braces. It seems like whenevs I mention I'm getting braces, to my SoCal peeps, their like "Whoa, Bra, that's hella crazy." Then their eyes glazed over looking into the sweet rays while they say "Awesome- dude." Also, all of their braces-wearing people get to live in a totally legit area and get to go to 'illin restaurants. I know this cuz I didn't see a single person with braces, including people aged 10-14, the appropriate braces-wearing age.

Ok, I can't do that anymore.

There are some pretty gorgeous people here, but it is still just another city. It comes down to this: no matter where I live, I am getting braces on and will feel a touch awkward. In the meantime, I am eating tons of food that have the potential to get caught in my soon-to-be bracketed teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?