Friday, August 19, 2011

To Sum Up

I got my retainers!!! And they are clear like invisalign trays! (slight disappointment, because perhaps I intended to make webisodes with retainer girl)

My dental dictation is basically done. All that is left is a Bridge for my missing baby tooth. (Donations will be accepted, please contact www.chelseawentbrokefixingherteeth.com)

I started a new blog www.fishwithcrisis.blogspot.com I'm not sure what it will involve. Hopefully no personal arrests or strip clubs. I know I live in (west) Hollywood but let's keep it clean people.


Final thoughts for those reading this that are considering dental work:

I would do it again. Yes, it costs some serious coin. And I am an actress who essentially stopped working for 15 months. And I was embarrassed to open my mouth in front of anyone I didn't know. BUT. Most of the time, unless it's cosmetic, it has to be done. This HAD to be done. And now I can go through the rest of life not worrying about when I will have to suck it up and get braces. Now I can enjoy my beautiful smile, and take pride in my achievement. Because although it doesn't seem like something you achieve, when you get your braces off, you'll see it differently. Or at least I did.

And here's hoping I book a CREST commercial!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?