Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Reason for Concern

Last night I discovered the following:


Look on the bottom right. The three teeth left of the hole. The two teeth have the chain on the inside to rotate to tooth next to the hole. It seems in doing so knocked back the third tooth from the hole. Compared to Wednesday's photo, it is clear.
Yikes! I knew I was having a lot of pain the last couple days. It might be "a part of the plan" but I think I'm gonna call the Doc anyway. This just can't be right.

3 comments:

  1. Did you find anything out? Is it normal? I keep getting big gaps between random teeth every time I get a tightening. They do say it always is worse before I gets better, and I'm waiting for it to get better =) But other than this, your teeth are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Side note: My husband and I saw you guys when you were here in Utah for Bilal's Stand. We came to the Michigan alumni dinner (we were the Asians). Anyways, Sundance is coming up again in 2 months, and I was just blown away that's it's already been a year! So your braces will be off in no time =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina! Thanks for reading! It was not normal and they fixed it! What I have learned so far is gapping and then closing is totally normal and almost cool to watch. I had some of that in the beginning. But when teeth turn the wrong direction or get pushed in or out of line, that is not exactly supposed to happen :)

    I can't believe its already Sundance time that feels like yesterday! Hopefully you guys get to see some cool movies this year! My countdown for braces off has already begun!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?