Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm trusting my instincts!

This should have been posted DAYS ago, but I lost my life to the man. And by "the man" I do not mean a handsome, caring man that cooks me dinner, because I haven't seen my boyfriend for longer than an hour in almost two weeks. I mean the man of life and work. The week before Christmas is the perfect time to get a new job and get sick.

I trusted my instincts and went to the ortho and said, "this doesn't look right." He said "you're right. This tooth needs to be engaged."

And then, he said what I have never heard any ortho or assistant say so far.

"I'm really sorry. This is really really going to hurt."

And it did. Within a minute my tooth was moved almost completely back in line.
Photo from today, back in line!!

Merry Christmas to everyone who reads this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?