Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 0 - Road Trip materializes

AHHHH!!! OH MY GOD!!! IT'S HERE!!!!!

not like I'm freaking out or anything but the road trip begins tomorrow. I am search of gold so I thought I would move to California. (How else am I supposed to pay for my new smile?)

My intention is to blog on the the road so it may be less brace- related and more cross country oriented blogging. DEAL WITH IT. or not. whatevs.

Already some exciting things have happened.

1. I walked into a wall last night. To my defense all the lights were off in my sisters house and I didn't want to wake anyone up. But what a lovely way to start! I can't wait to see if the bump starts coloring!


2. I bought my friend Alex a ticket on Spirit Airlines from NYC to Detroit so she could join me on my road trip. (seriously, picture me driving in a car across the country by myself. I would arrive in LA with multiple personalities). But Spirit decided to go on strike this week and cancel all flights. (they called me and were like hey, we really need to strike, and I was like DO IT so it will give me something to blog about - not). Yesterday morning I purchased a ticket for Alex to fly in TODAY = $$$$$$ Fun FUN FUN

3. Bought new tires. Woo Hoo!

4. A road trip when you can chew better than you have in almost three months - Priceless

Check in Daily if you are curious about what the West looks like!!! OMG Here we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?