Monday, December 6, 2010

Braces are trying to Rally!

264 days have passed since THE DAY.

Isn't it incredible how time passes?

101 days until ONE YEAR.

I feel like a contestant on the biggest loser when they are under 300 lbs for the first time in ten years. And they stand there, half naked, on national television, and cry, and promise to make it to their goal.

Except I am sitting in an office, surprisingly not crying.

My frustration mounts on all accounts. I see casting notices everywhere and all I want to do is submit, but I know its a waste of paper and serious cash that I do NOT have. Speaking of, has anyone who ever entered credit card debt thought to themselves, how am I spending money that I don't have? Like WHERE dies it come from? Who did I borrow it from and is it actually just pretend money? Perhaps this is the ENTIRE reason that the economy flopped. We are all spending money we don't have because for some reason we forget that its not real.

Sorry for the sidebar, money is all I think about these days.

I feel like this is the moment in the braces career where I am supposed to rally. I need to find the energy from somewhere, build it back up, and Rally...

Oh I know I'll write a movie about my braces, fund it on kickstarter.com, and star in it!

Except, isn't the expression "PUKE AND RALLY?" Yikes. Maybe that explains the current phase.

* Stay tuned for news about my upcoming film project! And how you can donate to help me make it a reality!

2 comments:

  1. nooooo Chelsea don't use that credit card, you will NEVER pay it off!!! (speaking from hard-learnt experience)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too LATE!! But it's ok, it wasn't a car or anything. Just bridesmaid dresses and groceries.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?