Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The metal glistens in the sunshine

I know what you are all wondering. The questions burning in your brain. The reason I know this? Because after being in Los Angeles and unemployed for exactly two weeks I have taken up the art of extrasensory perception ... a.k.a. I'm gonna be a PSYCHIC !!

ist2_646572-psychic.jpg



Genius Right? I know.


So when I look into my crystal ball made out of the empty chinese takeout container from last night, I see that you (the few reading) want to know how LA receives my metal gear.

Well, I'll tell you. Essentially it is like anywhere, some people are nice and some people are jerks. I basically haven't associated too much with the unkind people. But no matter what there is always this look when I open my mouth like "...hhhuh." Usually followed by a reaction similar to "awwwwwww she's so cuuuuute." Or they forget about it.

All in all, not too bad, but I'm afraid of what will happen when I encounter what the actor postings call "LA Types."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?