Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 2 - Lincoln, NE

So tired... sleep is hitting me.....

Today's Highlights!

Village Inn- it is a chain in Iowa and Nebraska similar to IHOP. So much food for your money and on Wednesday's you get a free slice of pie... unfortunately today is Thursday.

Gas Tank- Seriously the closest I ever came to running out of gas. We followed the GPS to find a gas station that took us 20 minutes off the highway in the middle of NO WHERE. As I ranted about the check gages light on the dash, Alex said, and I quote, "Chels you have to stop because now you're freaking me out." Got gas with probably 5 drivable miles left. WHEW..

Meredith- lovely friend from NYC whose parents and her are letting us stay the night. So wonderful!

p.s. braces still rockin it but I'm feeling a LOT of soreness where I think they are moving the fastest. Also booked another consultation in LA today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?