Saturday, June 26, 2010

California Braces

I got to LA and COMPLETELY forgot to blog. I was spending way too much time panicking about my future. ... good thing that's over... ha...ha.

So braces made it! Woo hoo!!


First thing's first: I have ortho appointment's next week. Here's hoping my movement schedule is not off. Maybe they will even have good news like - it will cost less or be on for less time??? Am I asking too much??? Because I would pay ONE MILLION DOLLARS for these braces to come off tomorrow... of course I would have to put that on my credit card.

Anyway, just mainly hoping the sun doesn't burn my mouth gear. Hot metal in my mouth would not be fun. Maybe it is a good time to learn to weld?

3 comments:

  1. Katy Perry should add a line about braces into her remixed version of "California Girls." Glad you made it - love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! Ha ha! Now that I live in LA I'll be sure to let her know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're safe! What's happening here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILW33OhzCDw&feature=autoshare

    ???

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?