Saturday, February 20, 2010

I have begun a blog instead of washing the dishes.

I am a genius at procrastination lately. And to prove it, I have started a blog. I imagine few will read this. But I guarantee I will write this.

My dentist/ orthodontist appointments are set. So is my plane ticket to L.A. - to visit anyway. In one week I will be basking in the SoCal sun, looking for neighborhoods to potentially live in, eating some quality Mexican food, and pretending that my insides are not freaking out while contemplating my upcoming adventure. In one week and 3 days I will be taking my X-rays and molds? I don't know exactly what they do, but I hope it doesn't hurt.

I am 25 going on 26, going on pubescent brace-face. I am just grateful that I am not also breaking out and trying to find a date for the school dance.

1 comment:

  1. Mold = they have you bite into a tray full of goo, and stay bitten into it until it firms up enough to provide a mold of your teeth. Then they pull it off with a slight slurping noise. It does not hurt. But it is kinda icky. Tips - breathe through your mouth, and try to keep your tongue clear of the stuff. Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?